Ambassador program enhancements underscore StrongBox Data’s continued commitment and investment in existing and new partners.
Growth in unstructured data is accelerating the demand for an intelligent data management platform for multi-vendor storage environments. Designed specifically to reduce cost and simplify management in large, complex environments, StrongLink offers the channel highly differentiated and profitable technology. StrongBox Data partner Cristie-Data GmbH in Germany has experienced first-hand the immense value of selling the product: “StrongLink is one of our key differentiators against the competition,” says Volker Wester, Managing Director. “It allows organizations to better utilize their data to deliver more insights, services, products and innovation.”
While that technology advantage is incredibly important to our relationship with the channel, we know that partners also require a strong partner program that makes it easy to do business with us and to provide value to joint customers. To complement our StrongLink technology, we’re pleased to announce an expanded global channel program that attracts a wider range of partners with margin protection, new business enablement tools, and a variety of programs to drive more business.
Highlights of the program include:
- 100% Guaranteed Deal Registration and Protection. The streamlined registration process protects partner investment in developing accounts and projects.
- New, Easy-Access Partner Portal. The centralized platform helps our partners leverage sales enablement tools, a library of collateral and content, white papers, use cases, product, and competitive-based training, private deal tracking, co-brandable assets, and ready-to-execute marketing campaigns. Partners can access the portal here.
- Disruptive Pricing Model and Recurring Revenue Streams. StrongLink’s disruptive pricing model provides competitive margins and recurring revenue opportunities while offering customers predictable pricing based on required performance, not capacity; costs don’t increase as data volumes grow.
- Sales Support and Access to Qualified Leads. Partners have access to regular sales and support calls, plus an inside sales team to assist with driving qualified leads through lead-nurturing and call campaigns.
- Marketing Investment Funds. Partners have a proposal-based pool of funds available for their use. Resources are allocated to help drive more business through projects that offer a strong ROI.
- Differentiated Data Management Technology. StrongLink’s leading-edge technology enables customers to eliminate data silos and avoid vendor lock-in by managing data globally across any storage type from any vendor, including cloud and tape. This powerful technology helps partners grow their businesses and offers customers significant storage and operational savings.
We hope our partners agree that the enhanced program provides powerful new tools and resources that will fast-track the growth of their business.
If you’re a StrongBox Data channel partner, learn more by signing into the partner portal. If you’re new to the partner program, you can register here. Have questions? In North America and APAC, contact Lisa Hart, our Director of Sales and Alliances, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’re based in EMEA, contact Simon Marrion, Sales Director EMEA, at email@example.com.