Storage Tiering Across
Most storage environments consist of multiple platforms, vendors, and clouds creating a unique set of problems: lack of data visibility to enable tiering that aligns data value & storage costs, data locked in silos each with their own management tools, and complicated data protection.
- Siloed data increases costs & reduces productivity
- Inconsistent global access inhibits effective workflows
- Lack of global visibility makes data difficult to automate, manage, & protect
- Incongruent data protection processes compromise business continuity & DR
- Inability to bridge protocols & access orphans files and limits collaboration
StrongLink Autonomous Engine™ with Data Insights and analytics quickly, dynamically, & seamlessly automates data movement and storage tiering across platforms, vendors and cloud. Data is managed in real-time to facilitate workflows & collaboration, SLAs and StrongLink Autonomous Engine QoS, while eliminating resource contention issues.
- Global namespace across platforms, vendors and clouds eliminates silos
- Data is accessible based on permissions regardless of storage
- Comprehensive global management, automation, & protection
- Single data protection process ensures business continuity & DR
- Data Insights provides a global view to ensure resource optimization