All vendor’s storage technologies require refresh every three to five years. To accomplish an upgrade or swap up, the effort is manually labor-intensive, error-prone, consuming excessive IT resources, & commonly disruptive.
- Over-purchasing of new storage because of limited data visibility
- Increased compliance risk
- Fear to retire older storage from concerns of data loss
- Excessive costs from professional services and lengthy system overlap
- Disruption from human errors, corrupted, lost, or orphaned files
Non-Disruptive Tech Refresh
StrongLink Autonomous Engines™ with Data Insights and analytics quickly, dynamically, & seamlessly automates data movement and optimizes storage resources across platforms, vendors and cloud. Data is managed in real-time to facilitate workflows & collaboration, SLAs and StrongLink Autonomous Engine™ QoS, while eliminating resource contention issues.
- Storage can be purchased as needed — no more over provisioning
- Migrations are auditable to meet compliance and data provenance
- Old storage can be retired and data can always be accessible
- Automated migrations reduce IT burdens, time, cost & risk
- Data Insights make tech refresh simple to plan, manage and verify